DEFINITION OF COOPERATION CONDITIONS
The JCMM provides a standard career counselling service under the following conditions:
1. Cooperation between career counsellors and clients is limited to the JCMM premises for personal consultations and official online channels. It is not possible to meet with the counsellor in other places and platforms unless there are objective reasons for doing so.
2. The normal scope of the consultation is 50-60 minutes. In case of late arrival of the client, the total consultation time is not extended by the delay time. The length of the consultation can be adapted to the situation and to the needs of the client or process.
3. Career counselling takes place free of charge up to a maximum of 10 consultations. If issues other than career counselling come to the fore during the cooperation, the counsellor can pass on contact of the appropriate specialist to the client.
4. Consultations are held at regular intervals, optimally once a week. The client and the advisor agree on the date of the consultation at least 1 week in advance.
5. If the client does not attend the pre-arranged consultation without an apology and does not contact the JCMM within 1 month at the latest, the cooperation is considered terminated without giving reasons. In the event that the client cancels the agreed consultation 3 times in a row, this may be a reason to terminate the cooperation. The consultant's cooperation with the client will be terminated immediately if there is a verbal or physical attack on the consultant by the client or if the client repeatedly comes to the consultation under the influence of drugs.
6. The client may decide to terminate the cooperation with the consultant at any time and undertakes to notify the consultant as soon as possible.
7. It is possible to agree on a change of career counsellor. The establishment of cooperation with the new consultant will take place depending on their time and capacity.
8. All the JCMM staff and students practicing in the JCMM are bound by the confidentiality defined in the JCMM internal document. The duty of confidentiality continues even after the termination of cooperation with the client.
9. If the client is unable to attend the consultation within the agreed time, the client shall duly apologize to the advisor, at least 1 day in advance. The advisor has the same obligation as the client. If the client interrupts the course of counselling for a longer period of time e.g. due to travel, the situation is resolved by agreement.
10. Cooperation with the JCMM is voluntary on the part of the client and the result of the cooperation depends mainly on the active approach and involvement of the client in the entire counselling process.
11. After the end of cooperation, the client will receive an evaluation form by e-mail, through which will provides the organization with feedback.
The provided contact details of the client (telephone, email address, etc.) are required especially for contacting the client by a career counsellor. They will not be provided to third parties or used for marketing purposes.